We would like to thank you for shopping with Virtual Basket Hypermarket!
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase or your product has been damaged in the process of being delivered to you, we’re here to assist with returns and refunds subject to below conditions.
Kindly read below conditions of returns and Refunds and Contact us on email@example.com or 068 533 6557.
Returns, Exchanges & Refunds
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date of delivery.
- You are permitted to return a product with exchange by another one.
- Fashion products can be exchanged for a different size or colour variation, provided that such variation is available.we will collect the product from you and deliver the requested product to you free of charge. If such variation is not available, we will credit your account with the purchase price of the product within 5 days of the return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it including all accessories if applicable.
- Your item must be in the original packaging, including packging for protection during transit.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please notify us within 7 days should a product be damaged on delivery.
- Failure to comply to any of these requirements could delay the processing of your request or result in its decline altogether.
Below Products are not eligible for returns or exchanges
- All digital product such as electronic voucher, gaming code or other digital download or an eBook.
- All Softwares like audio or video recording or computer software that has been unsealed.
- A flatpack furniture product that has been assembled after delivery.
- All foodstuff, beverage or other product intended for everyday consumption, provided we delivered expired food staff , a replacement product will be delivered at no charge.
- All nursing or maternity product, an infant bottle, infant feeding product or bottle accessory that has been unsealed, including but not limited to breast pumps, bottles, teats, soothers, formula, maternity underwear, nappies and wipes.
- All beauty product or fragrance which has been used.
- All intimate product, lingerie, swimwear, bodysuit, underwear or jewellery for piercings, which for hygienic and public health reasons may not be returned or, all alcohol products.
Incase where Virtual Basket Hypermarket delivered an incorrect product or if the product is damaged or faulty, we shall exchange the unit for a new one or correct one, provided that the damaged product or incorrect product is returned in its original packaging with all warranty cards, manuals and all accessories.
Certain made to order items may only be returned for a replacement but not for refund.
Kindly take note that we only refund to the payment method that you originally used to purchase the product you want to return – no cash refunds will be provided.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original payment method within 5 working days depending on your credit provider.
A defect is a material imperfection made by the original equipment manufacturer in the manufacturing process of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances.
The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return.
Where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the Website and generally fit for its intended purpose, is not acceptable to you.
- Faults resulting from normal wear and tear.
- Damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product.
- Damage arising from unauthorized alterations to the product.
- Damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product.
- Damage arising from electrical surges or sea air corrosion.
Please note that extended warranty products defaults or failure must be logged out with their respective manufacturer with their terms and conditions as stipulated on their warranty offer and we will assist you with the whole process.